Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Nerve Wracking!


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

I decided to watch this video that my AVID class watched on Friday about the college admissions decision again. It kind of makes me feel better about the entire process. I feel as though I can just worry about whether or not my personality shine through my essays rather than worrying if my accomplishments shine through them. Outside of SAT subject tests and the SAT reasoning test, all I really need to worry about is making sure colleges can see who I am and pray that they like me, and my GPA. 

So I've actually began college essays; in fact I have almost finished a lot of them. I worked on them a lot today, and will do the same again tomorrow with Mr. Carney :)


There are like seven essays I need to get down so I hope he doesn't get tired of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment