Sunday, September 9, 2012

Things Change and Time Flies



I love this :)
Above are photographs of some of the closest people in my life. You know... the ones that have been stuck with you since the age of 3... the ones who come over your house nearly every weekend... the ones who have fought with, irritated, or messed with you nearly every day of your life. 

Now that I think of it, I can't believe how much we have all grown together. It's amazing. Nearly graduating from college (the guy in the top photograph), just entering college (the girl in the bottom photograph with me), and getting ready to graduate from high school (the girl with the long brown braids in the middle photograph, the dark girl in blue in the top photograph, and me)... things change and time flies. 

You have gotta love these kids.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes you do! I love you soooo much ebs! Never will we ever fall apart. Sisters for life. Can't wait to finally walk across that stage with thw knowledge of the fact that we've been at it since the deer park days

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Awww! I love you, Coks! You're right and I pray we'll continue to be close even after that walk across that stage.

    ReplyDelete