Thursday, September 13, 2012

Team Work Gets the Goal Moving

Pretty short post today...

I didn't practice after school today because I hurt my ankle during yesterday's game. I really want to play during the game tomorrow so Coach asked me to sit out today's practice and ice my ankle, but I had to sit on the bleachers and watch the girls and listen to what he had to say.
It was such a nice sight to see all the girls come together in the name of teamwork. I can tell you that we absolutely don't like it when Coach Trapp asks us to move the goal post, but today everyone put aside the grumbling and did the deed. And I can tell you that that goal post is definitely not as light as a feather...

3rd soccer game of the season tomorrow against Patapsco! They're pretty good, so wish us luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment