Friday, September 7, 2012

Orange Back Pack Raid

Birthday Shoutout!: Happy Birthday to my cousin and childhood friend, Francesca Bodunrin! Girl, you know I love you :) Stay in school! And have fun, too!

Today was the very first meeting of the school year for the National Honor Society and I'd say that the Adviser and Officer Team conducted a very good meeting. I personally liked being up there and speaking (speaking is actually something that I have grown to like lately).

So, there was Domino's Pizza and soda... you know, just as a "welcome" treat. I didn't really have an appetite before the meeting began, so I decided to wait and see if I would be hungry after it was adjourned. Turns out that I was.

I grabbed two slices of pizza , wrapped it in some paper towel, and grabbed an orange soda, as well, before I headed up to the lovely Dona's classroom to get some college application/homework stuff done and eat. Before I left, however, I put my orange soda in my back pack. Can you see where this is going?

Once I reached  Dona's room I was hungry and ready to eat. I took out my soda from my back pack and there... a leaking can of orange soda dripping through every cranny in my back pack, thus ruining my books, notebooks, and pencil case (luckily, my TI-84 calculator that I have owned since the 7th grade went unaffected by this catastrophe).

Dona thought I decided to randomly raid my back pack all over her desks. Haha.

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment