Sunday, September 23, 2012

HUGE NEWS!!!

HUGE NEWS OF THE DAY!: My brother proposed to his girlfriend, Mo, this weekend!!!

My brother, Theo, and his fiancee Morolake (whom we like to call Mo)
I am so happy for them! It's been nearly four years since they've been dating, so the entire family was ecstatic once we heard today. I cried (the only one who cried... I'm way too emotional). He lives in Arizona (he is completing his residency), so I wish I could see them, but I can't. I have to wait until Thanksgiving (hopefully. Perks of being a doctor).

I asked him to describe the setting and I could tell it was beautiful. He took her to dinner at a restaurant with a garden. He had a dozen white roses spread out on the table and when he proposed he was so nervous that he got encouragement from the other diners. They gave them a standing ovation when Mo said yes! And someone bought them a bottle of champagne... that is just so cute!

Here are some pics!







2 comments:

  1. You are too much! But um...lil sis, please explain why I didn't even know you had a blog. And you are on paparazzi level with the speed at which you put these up, lol. Your bro has an issue with the description, he says it's so much better than that, lol. I agree, it was a lovely night. Holler at him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I bet it was better than the description! Pictures are worth a thousand words, so they tell the story ;)
    I just made a blog not too long ago. It's quite interesting, isn't it? You should totally subscribe to it! Hehe

    You said "holler"... lol.

    ReplyDelete