Sunday, October 14, 2012

Junie B. Jones!! Owie Ow Ow!

I am proud to announce that my (nearly) seven year old cousin has fallen in love with Junie B. Jones! Funny thing is that was the same age I was in love with Barbara Parks' character, as well! She is hilarious (I loved Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus). I remember my mother would buy me the box sets of eight books of the series from scholastic.com (which my sister and I used to innocently call "book orders" haha).
Well, it's Junie B.'s 20th year anniversary, so in celebration of this and my baby cousin's new interest, I bought her Junie B.'s Essential Survival Guide For School. I looked through the preview and it brought back so many old memories. It just makes you miss your childhood.
You should flip through the preview!! Click the link: http://www.amazon.com/Junie-Essential-Survival-School-Stepping/dp/0375838112/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1350361170&sr=1-1&keywords=junie+b+jones+guide+to+school


My cousin is going to be so excited!

1 comment: