Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Academic!

Today was the It's Academic! recording. We went up against Baltimore City College, who took first, and Manchester Valley high school. We took second. We were doing so well the first half, but I guess the game flies through so quickly that we didn't even notice when we were behind by 20 points. We didn't lose badly though... Only by 40 points. It was close. We were so supported. Doña came, along with Justin and Cody, Dr. Murray, Mr. Horton, Frankie (my cousin), Feyi, Jalinh and her family, Stephaun and his grandma, my mom, my sister, and a friend I met at my Johns Hopkins visit (see previous post). It was a fun time. Afterwards, I got Qdoba (YESSSS!!). Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of that part, though. I was enjoying my 3 cheese queso burrito with chicken, pinto beans, guacamole, and hot stuff wayy too much :)





No comments:

Post a Comment