Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Temporary Abode

Dona took this picture of me taking over her closet
Only 2 days left until the November 3rd SATs and I was kicking it into high gear today. I have my goal and I am determined to reach it. So after school I stayed in my AVID teacher's, Dona, room today to get some Critical Reading and Math practice in.
Then it got too loud.
See, I need my concentration, especially when it comes to test taking. I considered the library, but it was too cold. In fact, I was cold when I considered it. Then I glance to my right and see a working heater right in front of Dona's huge closet.

LIGHTBULB!!

So I take a desk and a chair into the closet, have my dinner, and begin to work. I even take a short 25 minute nap.

Dona walks in to get something and cannot stop laughing at the fact that I turned her closet into my apartment. It was kind of funny lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment